Version 2.3.4 has been released!
We strongly recommend all FACTORY I/O users to update to this latest stable release.
- Fixed minor visual artifacts on several parts and items.
- Free Roller can now rotate in any direction.
- Fixed offset between graphics and physics objects when window is resized. Bug introduced by resolution scale feature added in version 2.3.3.
- Fixed console not displaying properly text lines made of a large number of characters.
- Fixed OPC driver dependencies not installing correctly.
- Undo and redo system can now handle tags properly.
- Fixed undo commands not recreating groups after deletion.
- Invalid placed parts/items are now automatically deleted before saving a scene.
Share this Post