At Real Games, we are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information while using our website, products or services. In this policy, Real Games sets out how we collect and use personally identifiable information and personal data, including information that you provide us.
You can travel through most of our site without giving us any information about yourself. Sometimes, we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations. Please read the complete Real Games privacy statement.
Any information you provide while visiting Real Games sites will be used by Real Games or an authorized Real Games Partner only. We will not share your information with any other organization or party.
Collecting your Personal Information
Personal information is collected when you are a customer or potential customer of Real Games or when you are asked to register for such items as events, newsletters, software downloads, or discussion groups. We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. Personal information collected by Real Games often is limited to your name, e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for four primary purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use.
- To alert you about product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Real Games.
- To help us optimize our customer relationship management.
- To help us troubleshoot any problems you might experience with our products and services.
Real Games will not use personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by the individual.
We may periodically send you promotional emails or news about our company and our products, which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. To opt-out of distributions at any time, please edit your subscription settings following the Unsubscribe link provided in every email.
Real Games will disclose your personal information, without notice, to comply with legal requirements, including any regulation, in relation to legal proceedings or investigations by governmental or law enforcement agencies, including criminal investigations, or to meet tax or other reporting requirements, including to (a) comply with legal process served on Real Games or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Real Games, Lda (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Real Games, its websites, or the public.
Real Games will employ reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Such measures may include the use of password protection and restricting access to personal information to those with a legitimate purpose in receiving the information.
Real Games takes reasonable steps to help ensure that the personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete and current. Reasonable steps shall also be taken to accommodate privacy preferences, such as restricting access to the personal information to those who have a legitimate business and need to know the information, anonymizing certain information, or assigning codes or pseudonyms when the actual names are not required for the purpose at hand.
Employees who have access to such personal information shall be trained regarding this Policy, advised that they are responsible for fully complying with the privacy principles articulated in this Policy and instructed that violations of these principles shall result in appropriate discipline up to and including termination.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our Website we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur.
By visiting our site cookies will be placed on your device (computer, mobile or tablet). A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on your device by websites you visit. Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary to operate our site. Others relate to the site’s performance and functionality and to your preferences. Real Games uses the following cookies on this site:
- Strictly necessary: These cookies enable the website to function correctly and deliver the services and products you have requested. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering sites you have visited on the internet.
- Performance & Functionality: These cookies do things like remember your preferred language, understand your preferences and associates users to any forms you submit to use to enable pre-completion of subsequent forms. Other cookies are placed only for the time or session you visit our site or whether you are a new or returning visitor to our site. These cookies may remain on your computer anywhere from the duration of your session for up to five years.
- Analytics: We use Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika to help the website analyze how our site is used, such as allowing us to compile reports on website activity and providing us other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Real Games site, you will be able to view our sites, however, you will not experience a personalized visit, nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Where allowed by law, you may request access to the personal information Real Games holds about you. You should make the request in writing, and Real Games will respond to that request in line with the Portuguese law. If you have a legal right of access, that right also allows you to correct, amend or delete that information when it is inaccurate.
There may be circumstances when Real Games is unable to provide access to your personal information. Real Games may also deny or restrict access for legally permissible reasons, such as situations where the information contains references to other individuals and it is not possible to separate out your personal data, or where it cannot be disclosed for legal, security, or commercial proprietary reasons.
Real Games will endeavor to advise you of any reason for denying or restricting an access request.
Inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy should be directed through our contact page.
Changes to this Statement
Real Games reserves the right to modify or update this privacy statement at any time without notice.
June 1, 2016